Admissions are open for classes Pre-Nursery to Grade 8 for academic session 2016 - 2017 and for Pre Nursery to Grade 9 for 2017-2018 . Parents are welcome to visit the admission office, only with prior appointment to have an informal discussion with us. We would be happy to connect with you for inquiries regarding admissions.
DPS International, Gurgaon
HS-01, Block W, South City II, Golf Course Extension Road Gurgaon, Haryana- 122001
Process for Admission
To initiate the admission process please follow the following steps:-
- Fill in the Admission Booklet, pay the registration fee* and submit the following documents.
- Copies of past scholastic record of at least 2 years previous to this application (if applicable)
- 6 recent coloured passport size photographs of the student with the name written behind each photograph
- 1 recent coloured passport size photograph of each parent with the name & relationship written behind each photograph
- Copy of valid passport of the student
- Copy of birth certificate of the student
- Copy of residence proof of the parent
- Copy of Immunisation Card
- Copy of FRRO registration (in case the student carries a non Indian passport)
- Once the above documents are submitted, the child and the parents will be invited for a meeting with the Head of Admissions, Principal and Head of School. The purpose of the meeting is to get to know the child better, understand his/her strengths and what makes him/her unique.
Not sharing the correct information will not be in the best interest of the child or the school (concealing information, academic / emotional / behavioral or any other may lead to cancellation of admission).
In case of any queries about the admission process, please contact the Admissions Office at +91 8377000164 / 65
*Note:- Non-Refundable Admission Booklet and Registration Fee INR 6000.
Immersion Programme ( April and May)
The Immersion Programme is a 6 to 8 week programme offered at DPS International from April to May every year. The objective of this programme is to help the students get a feel of school life at DPS International and ease their entry into a new school environment. This is a specially designed programme for students transferring from educational systems other than the International Baccalaureate(IB). The teachers assist the new students in acquiring academic and social skills and individual attention is also provided to close any identified academic gaps these students may have. The students also get an opportunity to make friends and bond with their classmates well before the new academic year begins in August.
We offer a limited number of seats for the Immersion Programme on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
DPS International is an inclusive school and offers SEN support. The seats in the SEN department are limited and admissions are subject to availability of seats and resources.
You may visit the school or call +91 8377000164/65 for more details.
E-Leaflet Admission Form